Welcome to cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Over the past two decades or so, I have assembled a vast array of recipes, particularly those that have become favorites with friends and family. My long term goal was to publish a cookbook to pass these tried and true favorites on. That idea started before blogs. So, I have created this blogsite where I can share these culinary tidbits. I hope you find something that you and your family embrace! I look forward to hearing from you as well! Thanks for checking out my cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Friday, January 14, 2011

SAUTEED OKRA


INGREDIENTS
4 Tbs Olive Oil
1/2 lbs fresh Okra
1 Onion (diced)
1/2 Red Bell Pepper (diced)
1 clove Garlic (minced)
Lowry's Seasoning (to taste)



DIRECTIONS
  • In an iron skillet, with olive oil, saute Okra.
  • Add and saute the onion, pepper and garlic.
  • Season to taste.

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 - 4

DavidLee Recipes © 2011

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Pages