Welcome to cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Over the past two decades or so, I have assembled a vast array of recipes, particularly those that have become favorites with friends and family. My long term goal was to publish a cookbook to pass these tried and true favorites on. That idea started before blogs. So, I have created this blogsite where I can share these culinary tidbits. I hope you find something that you and your family embrace! I look forward to hearing from you as well! Thanks for checking out my cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

FRENCH BUTTERSCOTCH CREAM PIE


INGREDIENTS
1 large Graham Cracker Pie Crust
1 box instant Butterscotch Pudding
1 box instant French Vanilla Pudding
3 1/2 cups cold Milk
Whipped Topping 

Butterscotch mini-chips or shavings

PREPARATION
  • Prepare your graham cracker crust.
  • In a cold mixing bowl, combine the instant pudding mixes.
  • Add 3 1/2 cups cold milk, and whisk until thickened.
  • Spread pudding evenly in the pie crust, cover and refrigerate.
  • Let refrigerate for several hours.
  • When ready to serve, spread whipped topping on filling.
  • Sprinkle the top with butterscotch mini-chips or shavings.

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Refrigeration Time: several hours
Servings: 4 - 8

DavidLee Recipes © 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages