Welcome to cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Over the past two decades or so, I have assembled a vast array of recipes, particularly those that have become favorites with friends and family. My long term goal was to publish a cookbook to pass these tried and true favorites on. That idea started before blogs. So, I have created this blogsite where I can share these culinary tidbits. I hope you find something that you and your family embrace! I look forward to hearing from you as well! Thanks for checking out my cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Friday, January 14, 2011

OKRA STEW


INGREDIENTS
2 Tsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Onion (chopped)
1 Garlic Clove (minced)
1 cup Okra, (chopped into 1/4 inch pieces)
1 can stewed Tomatoes
1 cup Corn (fresh or frozen)


PREPARATION
  • In a saute pan heat the oil over medium heat. 
  • Add the onion and saute for 2 minutes until clear and translucent (do not brown).
  • Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
  • Add the vegetables, saute 1 minute and cover.
  • Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables are fork tender.
  • Cool and serve.

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 - 4

DavidLee Recipes © 2011

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Pages