Welcome to cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Over the past two decades or so, I have assembled a vast array of recipes, particularly those that have become favorites with friends and family. My long term goal was to publish a cookbook to pass these tried and true favorites on. That idea started before blogs. So, I have created this blogsite where I can share these culinary tidbits. I hope you find something that you and your family embrace! I look forward to hearing from you as well! Thanks for checking out my cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

PICO DE GALLO


INGREDIENTS
  • 8-10 Roma Tomatoes 
  • 1/2 Onion (diced)
  • 1 small Jalapeno Pepper (to taste) 
  • 2 medium cloves Garlic (diced) 
  • Juice of one Lime
  • 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
  • Fresh Cilantro (chopped) 
  • 1 teaspoon coarse Salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground Black Pepper

DIRECTIONS
  • Dice the tomatoes.
  • Dice onion, pepper and garlic. 
  • Add the fresh cilantro (to taste), salt, pepper, olive oil and lime. 
  • Mix well, cover and refrigerate overnight.

Serve with tortilla chips, burritos, tacos or any Mexican dish.

Preparation Time: 20 minutes

DavidLee Recipes © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages