Welcome to cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Over the past two decades or so, I have assembled a vast array of recipes, particularly those that have become favorites with friends and family. My long term goal was to publish a cookbook to pass these tried and true favorites on. That idea started before blogs. So, I have created this blogsite where I can share these culinary tidbits. I hope you find something that you and your family embrace! I look forward to hearing from you as well! Thanks for checking out my cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

FRENCH TOAST


INGREDIENTS
Bread (Your choice, slightly air-dried if fresh)
   - White, Whole Wheat, Italian, Challah, Raisin Bread are great choices

DIP INGREDIENTS
2 Eggs
1/2 cup Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp Cinnamon

DIRECTIONS
  • Whisk items for dip together thoroughly.
  • Slice bread as needed.
  • Prepare griddle with butter or margarine on medium-high heat.
  • Griddle is ready when the butter is melted and bubbles lightly.
  • Dip each slice of bread for a few seconds on each side, place on griddle.
  • Let brown on griddle and flip, brown second side.

Presentation
For a classical presentation when serving, sprinkle the French Toast lightly with confectioners sugar, using a sprinkling sieve.

Preparation Time: 15 minutes

DavidLee Recipes © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages