Welcome to cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Over the past two decades or so, I have assembled a vast array of recipes, particularly those that have become favorites with friends and family. My long term goal was to publish a cookbook to pass these tried and true favorites on. That idea started before blogs. So, I have created this blogsite where I can share these culinary tidbits. I hope you find something that you and your family embrace! I look forward to hearing from you as well! Thanks for checking out my cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BOILED MAINE LOBSTER


INGREDIENTS
2 Live Maine Lobsters
1 Tbsp Salt
1 Onion (quartered)
1/4 cup Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning

Purchase LIVE Lobsters from a reputable dealer.
Live Lobsters can be kept chilled on ice for a few hours.

DIRECTIONS
  • Fill a large stock pot about 1/3 full with water.
  • Add salt and onion, and bring the water to a swift boil on high heat.
  • Once the water is boiling, add the lobsters.
  • Splash the lobsters with lemon juice and sprinkle with the Old Bay Seasoning.
  • Cover and return to a rolling boil.
  • Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes and the lobsters have turned red.
  • Remove to a large bowl to cool and serve.

Preparation Time: about 30 minutes cook time
Serves: 2

DavidLee Recipes © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages