Welcome to cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Over the past two decades or so, I have assembled a vast array of recipes, particularly those that have become favorites with friends and family. My long term goal was to publish a cookbook to pass these tried and true favorites on. That idea started before blogs. So, I have created this blogsite where I can share these culinary tidbits. I hope you find something that you and your family embrace! I look forward to hearing from you as well! Thanks for checking out my cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

SOUTHERN CANDIED YAMS


INGREDIENTS
2 cans Yams or Sweet Potatoes
2 Tbsp Margarine
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Corn Syrup
1/8 cup Molasses
1/8 cup Apple Cider
Pumpkin Pie Spice
   
PREPARATION
  • If you are using canned yams or sweet potatoes, drain and put in an open casserole.
  • Dot top of yams with pieces of margarine.
  • In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients whisk until blended.
  • Pour over yams. 
  • Bake in 350 degree F oven for at least one hour.
  • Remove and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.

Preparation Time: 1 hour
Serves: 4 -8

DavidLee Recipes © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages