Welcome to cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Over the past two decades or so, I have assembled a vast array of recipes, particularly those that have become favorites with friends and family. My long term goal was to publish a cookbook to pass these tried and true favorites on. That idea started before blogs. So, I have created this blogsite where I can share these culinary tidbits. I hope you find something that you and your family embrace! I look forward to hearing from you as well! Thanks for checking out my cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Friday, December 17, 2010

PAN-SEARED MAHI MAHI

 
INGREDIENTS
Mahi Mahi fillets or steaks
Lemon Juice
1/4 cup Flour
1/4 cup Grits or Cornmeal
Old Bay Seasoning
Peanut Oil
   
PREPARATION
  • In an iron skillet, heat 1/4 cup peanut oil on medium high heat.
  • In a bowl, combine flour and cornmeal, and mix with a fork.
  • Season the Mahi Mahi with Old Bay Seasoning on all sides.
  • Dust the Mahi Mahi in the flour and cornmeal mix.
  • Place the Mahi Mahi in hot oil and brown for 5-7 minutes on each side.
  • Sprinkle lightly again with the Old Bay seasoning.
  • Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Serves: 2

DavidLee Recipes © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages