Welcome to cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Over the past two decades or so, I have assembled a vast array of recipes, particularly those that have become favorites with friends and family. My long term goal was to publish a cookbook to pass these tried and true favorites on. That idea started before blogs. So, I have created this blogsite where I can share these culinary tidbits. I hope you find something that you and your family embrace! I look forward to hearing from you as well! Thanks for checking out my cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Welcome to cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Welcome! Over the past decade or so, I have assembled a vast array of family recipes withe the intent to publish a book at some time to pass these tried and true family favorites on. That idea started before blogs. So, today I begin to create a blog site where I can share these culinary tidbits. I hope you find something that you and your family embrace! I look forward to hearing from you as well! Thanks for checking out cyberTRUNK Recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages