Welcome to cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Over the past two decades or so, I have assembled a vast array of recipes, particularly those that have become favorites with friends and family. My long term goal was to publish a cookbook to pass these tried and true favorites on. That idea started before blogs. So, I have created this blogsite where I can share these culinary tidbits. I hope you find something that you and your family embrace! I look forward to hearing from you as well! Thanks for checking out my cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Monday, April 26, 2010

OVEN-ROASTED GARDEN CHICKEN

Olive Oil
1 lbs Chicken parts (with skin)
1 large Onion (halved and quartered)
Grill-mates Chicken seasoning
1 lg clove Garlic (minced)
2-3 fresh leaves Sweet Basil (ripped into pieces)
2 tablespoons Margarine

In an oven roaster, place chicken pieces that have been rubbed down with olive oil. Sprinkle with seasoning. Place onions around the chicken in the roaster. Place the minced garlic and basil over the chicken. Roast in a 350 degree oven covered for 45 minutes. Turn chicken pieces once after 30 minutes. Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees F and uncover, brush chicken tops with margarine, and let roast until chicken starts to brown (for about 15 minutes). Turn and roast on other side until brown another 15 minutes. Serves 2.


DavidLee Recipes © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages