Welcome to cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Over the past two decades or so, I have assembled a vast array of recipes, particularly those that have become favorites with friends and family. My long term goal was to publish a cookbook to pass these tried and true favorites on. That idea started before blogs. So, I have created this blogsite where I can share these culinary tidbits. I hope you find something that you and your family embrace! I look forward to hearing from you as well! Thanks for checking out my cyberTRUNK Recipes!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

SAUTEED PORK CHOPS


4 Pork Chops
Olive Oil
1/4 cup Diced Onions
1/4 cup water
Montreal Chicken seasoning
  • Heat olive oil and onions in saute pan on medium-high heat.
  • Sprinkle seasoning on both sides of each pork chop, and saute until lightly browned on both sides (about 5 minutes on each side), and onions have carmelized.
  • When oil begins to darken and splatter in saute pan, add 1/4 cup water, and simmer until the pork chops are done, about 5 minutes on each side.
  •  When done, remove from heat, and let sit (covered) for 5 minutes before serving.

Preparation Time: 25 minutes

DavidLee Recipes © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages